Informative letter in accordance with the Legislative Decree of 30.06.2003 No. 196 "Data Protection Code"
In accordance with Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, we inform you that the company Hotel Oberwirt KG processes personal data of customers and suppliers as well as data of persons who provide our personal information to our company (personally, by telephone, by fax or e-mail) as well as by registering on our website, as well as by persons whose data has been taken over by third parties, for example when collecting external data for business information, public directories, etc., in the latter case exclusively about personal data of common / common nature and nature.
Our company guarantees within the framework of the legal requirements that the processing of the personal data takes into account the fundamental rights and freedoms as well as the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Purposes and Purpose of Data Processing:
- Fulfillment of legal obligations, duties arising from regulations, community norms as well as civil and tax laws
- Fulfillment of any contractual obligations to the person concerned
- Performing activities related to the business of our company, such as completing internal statistics, accounting, and managing customer / supplier accounting
- Business objectives such as sending business information and promotional material (by post, fax and e-mail), marketing and market research
- Protection of claims and management of liabilities
- Objectives regarding insurance, especially credit insurance
Area of publication and dissemination of data:
In relation to the above stated objectives, your personal data will be forwarded as needed:
- to public administrations and authorities, if provided for by law
- to credit institutions with which our company has business relations for the management of receivables / payables and for financial intermediation
- to all those natural and / or legal, public and / or private persons (legal, administrative and tax consulting offices, courts, chambers of commerce, etc.), if the forwarding proves necessary or useful for the performance of our duties.
- to suppliers / manufacturers, if this is necessary for the registration of the products.
The personal data processed by our company are not distributed.
Type of data processing:
Data processing may be carried out with or without the aid of electronic means, in any case automatic, and includes all the operations provided for in Article 4 (1) (a) of Legislative Decree No 196 of 30 June 2003 and required for the data processing concerned. In any case, the data processing will be carried out in compliance with all security measures that ensure their security and secrecy.
Rights of the person concerned:
The Data Protection Act gives the data subject the opportunity to exercise certain rights in accordance with Art. 7. In particular, he has the right to obtain information about whether and what data about him and in understandable form details of this data, their origin and the The purpose of their processing, as well as information about the holder and controller of the processing and persons and categories of persons to whom such data may be transmitted.
The data subject has the right to update, correct and complete his data and to request that the data be deleted, blocked and converted into anonymous data if the processing violates the legal provisions. He has the right, for a justified reason, to oppose, in whole or in part, the processing of his data, and for no justified reason, to use data for the purposes of trade information, the sending of advertising material, direct sales, market research and opinion polling.
Holder of the data processing:
Hotel Oberwirt KG
39040 Feldthurns (BZ)
Südtirol - Itailen
Tel. +39 0472 85 52 12
Fax +39 0472 85 56 11
MwSt. Nr. 01494390212